LiNLuV@rt - My Cartoon Illustrations

Looking Forward 2015!
"For I know the plans I have for you. " declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11



Happy New Year 2015!
"Cheers to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right." - Oprah Winfrey



Facebook Page Cover Illustration 
"We may place blame, give reasons, and even have excuses; but in the end, it is an act of cowardice to not follow your dreams." - Steve Maraboli






Some Illustrations that I have done out of some inspirations....




Character Illustration for Mr. Wade Sexton (Odesk Client)



Vector Art Illustration for Ms. Hazel Ancheta - Jover





This is a spoof cartoon illustration for my odesk client Mr. Gavin Henning


Map Ilustration - for Odesk Client Ilya Houben(Netherlands)



Photo Editing for Odesk Client - Michael Scott





Obey Art Vector Illustration for Couple Franklin and Vinell Fabella



My Personal Collection & Art Sample for Clients:























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...